Job Title: Junior Sales Admin
Job Type: Part Time, M-F, 20 hours per week.
The Junior Sales Admin/Clerk will work closely with the Sales Team on the Sales Floor to learn the Sales Process, and handle as many of the administrative duties of the Sales Team as are reasonably possible with the potential to transition to a full-time, office management role.
• Answer the Sales Phone Line when other Sales Team members are not available
• Collect, scan, and file job paperwork
• Liaison between Sales, Billing, Warehouse, and Procurement departments
Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Degree or GED equivalent
• Proficient in English
• Trainable, motivated, and a self-starter
• Motivation for Logistics Management
• Good team player
• Great at taking direction, and following through on tasks
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and able to manage a variety of ongoing projects and deliverables at the same time
Desirable skills and experience (not required):
• 0-5 years’ experience in Administrative, or Sales Admin Roles
• 0-2 years’ experience in the Flooring Industry
• Proficient in Spanish
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please send a copy of your resume along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Jr Sales Admin” in the subject line.