Job Title: Junior Sales Associate
Job Type: Full Time, M-F, 9-5
The Junior Sales Associate will work closely with the Senior Salesman on the floor for hands-on direct one on one training on how to build long term sales accounts, how to prospect, and how to manage clients.
• Learn the end-to-end sales process using a combination of direct hands-on training and guidance from the Senior Sales Team, Abbey Corporate Training Videos, and additional supplied resources
• Observe the Sales Process by traveling with the Senior Sales Team, handling a small portion of the Sales Process that the Senior Sales Team needs.
• Master the Sales Process by researching and prioritizing potential prospecting list, then beginning the prospecting process under the guidance of the Senior Sales Team
Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Degree or GED equivalent
• Proficient in English
• Trainable, motivated, and a self-starter
• Motivation to close sales, and deliver results
• Good team player
• Great at taking direction, and following through on tasks
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to handle working under pressure, handle rejection and uncertainty well
• Highly organized and able to manage a variety of ongoing projects and deliverables
Desirable skills and experience (not required):
• 0-5 years’ experience in Flooring Industry
• 0-2 years’ experience in Sales
• Proficient in Spanish
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please send a copy of your resume along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Jr Sales Associate” in the subject line.