Job Title: Junior Warehouse Clerk
Job Type: Part Time, M-F, 5-9am.
The Junior Warehouse Clerk will work closely with the Warehouse Manager in the warehouse to learn the trade, job duties, and skills required of a Warehouse Manager. This opportunity is considered an apprenticeship with the goal of transitioning to a full-time role and taking over the responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager.
• Working with the Warehouse Manager
• Provision the Installers daily
• Get the Installers out to their jobs
• Cleanup and management of the Warehouse stock
• Warehouse and Job Paperwork
Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Degree or GED equivalent
• Proficient in English
• Trainable, motivated and a self-starter
• Good team player
• Great at taking direction, and following through on tasks
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and able to manage a variety of ongoing tasks and deliverables
Desirable skills and experience (not required):
• 0-5 years’ experience in Flooring Industry
• 0-2 years’ experience in Warehouse, Stock Management, or Logistics
• Proficient in Spanish
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please send a copy of your resume along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Jr Warehouse Clerk” in the subject line.